Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recovery Playtime (Video)

Wow!! I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the readers! 1,021 hits as I'm typing this!! That's huge for such a young blog, and I thank you!!! I hope you all have found these posts useful or have at least fallen in love with Nimbus as much as I have. He's a great little guy, and he's provided me with lots of love, entertainment and funny stories.

Here's a video of his recovery playtime sessions. He's supposed to stay on the bed. Notice I said "suppose to." As seen in this video, that's clearly not what happens. However, it's fairly easy to get him back onto the bed or into his cage. He seems to know not to let himself get too winded. You can just see that his front right leg is shaved. Also, this morning was the last time taking the pain killer/anti-inflammatory medication. The other meds will end tomorrow, but he actually seems to enjoy taking them now. I think they're supposed to taste like cherry or something fruity. Even after the syringe is empty, Nimbus will still suck at it for a minute. It's actually quite adorable.

So, here he is running around on the bed right after taking his medication. He's clearly sick of having only a full-sized bed to play on. Only 4 more days!!!!

P.S. Sorry about the shaky video. It's so hard to keep up with him! I took it on my iPad mini.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment